 Administrative / NNTP / 903
Authentication: does anyone say NO or MAYBE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 04:42:52 GMT

Just curious. When faced with the 4-way choice:

* Yes I wrote it and I want to post it
* Yes I wrote it but no I don't want to post it
* No I didn't write it
* Maybe I want to think about it

what proportion of people actually select one of the latter 3 alternatives?

And why is the logical 5th alternative missing? The one that says "No I
didn't write it, but it's rather good, and I wish I had written it, so post
it anyway" :-)

--
Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG
Lugnet Member #599