 Administrative / NNTP / 541 (-5)
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I hear the sentiment but I have to come out and say this: You pay (to become a member) which gives you right to use LUGNET in whatever form or shape it is in, subject to your not violating the ToS, not for the right to influence that form or (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Unfortunately, me too. Did I me too this already? I forget...and since there are no convenient dots, I can't easily tell. -Tim (feeling rather lazy) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) I'm not sure any newsreaders (besides Lugnet's web interface) use that fact, but if the newsreader fully indexes the whole news spool, it could easily present the user with all the replies to a given post. (...) I doubt it. Mostly because I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Plz read

I've only been glancing at the thread, and i still say it's todd's call, whether we agree with it or not. and also, i'm not sure it's appropriate to try and organize a desertion on the very same community that some people seem to have a problem (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  My Point Of View !!!

(...) Yes, the latest LEGO train posting might have been a marketing post, but it's been an extremely interesting one! I have never seen an uninteresting posting from any LD employee so far. And even it would be pure marketing, I'd still rather (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact