 Administrative / NNTP / 430
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I haven't looked. The member listings are here if you're curious: (URL) (I know Jake is) And if so have (...) If a LEGO Company employee is also an AFOL, yes, they certainly _can_ post in an unofficial capacity (i.e., as an AFOL on their own (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) But not easily. They have to go toggle settings every time they want to post in a different mode than they last posted. And they can't even easily *discuss* it in admin.nntp because you blocked access to it unless they jump through hoops to do (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) That has been answered- (URL) while you were composing your post, though, so it's no wonder you hadn't seen it. eric (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Yes, I'm aware of that unfortunate side-effect. (...) Brad has our telephone number if he has administrative issues or concerns or sees a compelling need for LEGO to be able to communicate with us there. (...) No one thing in particular. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Indeed it was. Thanks. I considered posting that our posts crossed and that an answer had been given, but thought it merely would be clutter. It is not an answer that "satisfies" me but my satisfaction is unnecessary. ++Lar (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Well, this "side-effect" (as you call it) has just caused the first trouble in the technic.bionicle group! An AFOL tried to reply to one of my postings, but since he has an *@america.lego.com address it wouldn't let him so I had to do that for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)