 Administrative / NNTP / 430
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:50:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jude Beaudin writes:
Todd,

Are these Lego individuals members of LUGNET?

I haven't looked.  The member listings are here if you're curious:

   http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/

(I know Jake is) And if so have
you provided them with an alternate means of posting? (such as a different
e-mail address through the web interface or from home)

If a LEGO Company employee is also an AFOL, yes, they certainly _can_ post
in an unofficial capacity (i.e., as an AFOL on their own behalf and not
representing or doing business for LEGO) from their own private email
account -- assuming their employment contract permits it, which it probably
does for most LEGO employees.

--Todd

As long as you do not revoke any of their membership priviledges (or else that
would not be fair), I think you can do with them as you see fit. (And I agree
with this policy)