 Administrative / NNTP / 441
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 02:23:13 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I'm baffled by this whole thing. I'm baffled by your choices of what
questions to answer and which ones to ignore, too. I'll ask again, more
pointedly.

What brought this on? Why this precipitious action with no discussion?

That has been answered-

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=2201

-probably while you were composing your post, though, so it's no wonder you
hadn't seen it.

Indeed it was. Thanks.

I considered posting that our posts crossed and that an answer had been
given, but thought it merely would be clutter. It is not an answer that
"satisfies" me but my satisfaction is unnecessary.

++Lar