 Administrative / NNTP / 1602
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:02:16 GMT

"Jesse Alan Long" <kiraya_malzant@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:I4BK1F.1Mw6@lugnet.com...

snip

To those who would dare to use any of those names to apply to me, • remember, I
only said what God and other people who follwed Him said on the subject • and what
it did to people.  I only ultimately follow the rules of God.  No human • has
authority over God.  No human can ever replace God.  I am an imperfect • being but
at least I know of a right and I know of a wrong and I know that it is • foolish
to subject myself to a moralless system of values in life.  God made • everyone
equal in life.  Satan destroyed equality in life.  Now if you want to be • an
equal, then there is no need for people such as yourself or even myself to
grovel and beg and go through meaningless rituals to prove our equality in • life.
God took care of that in life.  He did so by sending Jesus on the Cross to • die
for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, and for all of the wrong that had ever
happened, that was occuring at that time, and what was going to happen in • the
future.  If you like equality, listen to these words.  If you hate • equalty, then
keep ridiculing these words and promote more hypocrisy on LUGNET.

Jesse

Well, I think it´s up to "God" then to decide if the groups were to be
created?
"God", in the context of Lugnet, equals Todd Lehman... =)

Religious mumbo jumbo has caused a whole lot suffering in the world. (in the
past, now and probably in the future.)
The presence of "God" in your mind does not make you "good". You get what
you deserve based on what you do in life to others, and how these actions
are "interpreted" by the remaining people. No more, and no less.

Just stick to lugnet.general if you want all to be "equal", and forget about
all other groups.
/J