 Administrative / NNTP / 1081 (-10)
  Re: Question on Age Requirements

I'm replying to a message that appears to have broken threading. Do we have another broken news agent here? TWS Garrison FUT: .admin.nntp (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: I can't publish on lugnet.robotics !!!!

(...) when you are trying to post there, what error are you getting? Dan XFUT lugnet.admin.nntp (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Time test

(...) Err, that's Pacific DAYLIGHT Time... Hmm, my system clock claims it's about 10:40, and is set to Pacific Time. When I display the headers in Netscape, the time on these messages shows as about 5:40 GMT, which does correspond to 10:40 PDT. The (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  (canceled)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) Hey, no apology necessary, just trying to figure out what was going on in case we have an errant misthreader that Todd's filter isn't stopping from posting. Thanks for clearing up the confusion! (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) Arg. I didn't mean to make a new thread. Normally I get lugnet by e-mail, thought not the .cad group. I have been responding to these messages online. My most recent message I had originally written at college, but when I finally got time at (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) Are you starting a new thread when you reply, pasting in what was said? Or are you hitting reply? If the latter, I think we may have a broken threader tool problem here. FUT admin.nntp (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

Since attention was brought to this post, after re-reading it, I have some comments (nothing very serious)... (...) In light of the recent reports on the S@H phone specials, perhaps they don't belong in lugnet.market.shopping any more. I'm referring (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP problems?

(...) Ya, me too. I didn't change my settings on my laptop. I just used IE instead at work after the problem started. I have high speed cable internet there. But OE is not downloading all headers at home on dialup. I wonder if these incidences are (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP problems?

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GuEu2t.8D@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am having a problem at work but not at home. Same computer, a laptop I haul back and forth. At work it always (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact