 Administrative / NNTP / 1077
Re: Female Ldraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Ryan J. Farrington writes:
In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Are you starting a new thread when you reply, pasting in what was said? Or
are you hitting reply? If the latter, I think we may have a broken threader
tool problem here. FUT admin.nntp

Arg. I didn't mean to make a new thread. Normally I get lugnet by e-mail,
thought not the .cad group. I have been responding to these messages online.
My most recent message I had originally written at college, but when I
finally got time at home to authenticate the message, I wanted to append it.
And yes, I made a new message with the subject, pasting in what was said.
Sorry. :(

Hey, no apology necessary, just trying to figure out what was going on in
case we have an errant misthreader that Todd's filter isn't stopping from
posting.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion!