 Administrative / NNTP / 101 (-5)
  Re: Broken mailers which mess up threading

(...) Ya, that Larry! :-) Lemme see if I can conjur it up again. OK, here it is: (2 URLs) [...] (...) According to the NNTP headers, ya, it was posted via email. --Todd (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Broken mailers which mess up threading

(...) This Larry? Can you post the URL, I will take a look at it and tell you what the circs were. I make it a practice not to reply via email EVER but always use the web (or very rarely, NNTP via NS comm 4.7 from my home PC) to reply. (...) I don't (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Broken mailers which mess up threading

(...) I really don't think it's worth the time to work around it -- only to weed out non-compliant mailers in a consistent and reliable way. If someone is using a broken newsreader or mailer that doesn't put in the right headers, tough cookies for (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Posting cancel request

Hello Todd, Could you please cancel my message Marketplace/Buy/Sell/Trade/8315 ? In this post I gave an example of using the partsref and using the direct links to the part images, but due to a relocation of partsef, the example links became (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest]

(...) So what're you waiting for? Steve (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact