 Administrative / NNTP / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
Posting cancel request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:25:41 GMT

Hello Todd,

Could you please cancel my message Marketplace/Buy/Sell/Trade/8315 ?

In this post I gave an example of using the partsref and using the direct
links to the part images, but due to a relocation of partsef, the example
links became outdated only two days later. Normaly this would not be a
problem, but because I wrote this post as an example of how to use partsref,
it can cause lingering use of the outdated links, unless you delete this false
example.

I've already added a new post with updated links to the tread, this correct
version has number Marketplace/Buy/Sell/Trade/8365

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.