 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 441 – 460 of 524.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Password reset request

Is this the right group to post in? "angus looney" <not.this.bit.angus....world.com> wrote in message news:HpwKrL.17zC@lugnet.com... (...) request (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.708)

  Re: Who is in charge of what? (not a curator question)

(...) From the top of my head and not meant to be an exhaustive list (I agree that a consolidated list of people/things would be good) There are no moderators per se, because LUGNET is not a moderated system, posts only get cancelled (barring (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.708)

  Lost password

Hi, D'oh! Lost my password. I knew better than to keep it on a computer that may crash, and yet... Thanks! Julie (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.708)

  Re: password resets

(...) Todd, Any chance that you could get around to resetting mine, too? Jonathan originally tagged onto my request back on November 26th but it seems mine got missed (of course Jonathan has been much more persistant then me). My # is 2013. -Matt- (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.707)

  password help reset

Needless to say I love lugnet. I do desperately need my password reset. perhaps to my email address (or you can email me a different one as well). thank you and happy lego David Bail #154 (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.706)

  PASSWORD RESET x2

Sorry to have to ask, but I lost all my cookies - can I have a new passowrd e-mailed to me please. I need to update my set lists as people want to buy things that I don't have for sale anymore! (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.705)

  password lost

Hi, is there a way to get your password mailed authomatically? I deleted a load of cookies, accidentally also the lugnetcookie. If the option doesn't exsist, please send me my password ;-) Saskia van Doesburg Lugnetmember #1618 (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.705)

  Password Question

How do I get my password if I've lost it? ~Chris Yoder (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.704)

  Re: PASSWORD RESET REQUEST x 3

(...) I'll make a Paypal donation if it will help get me new password please!!! (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.704)

  RE: Taking LUGNET to the next level

<snip> (...) <snip> Todd, Let me be on of the first people on the bandwagon of congratulations on the work you and Suzanne have done over the past 5 or 6 years. Even if I never did get my membership package :-) I will continue to view Lugnet as the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.701)

  How long does a new membership generally take?

Howdy, Last week I signed my wife up as a new member and I have yet to hear anything about sending the money via PayPal as well as getting her username/password info. About how long does this process normally take? (I know there have been server (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Password Question

(...) Currently, you should send an email to Todd. Work is underway to change that, I believe. (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.700)

  Password help Please!

I have forgotten my password and would love to log on, but without it it is impossible. Please help me remember my password or show me how to get a new one. I'd be happy to contribute to Lugnet financially if only someone out there would help me (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.698)

  Re: password for lugnet

(...) FUT to admin.general ROSCO (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.698)

  Lost Password

It's been awhile since I've logged into Lugnet, and it seems that I've lost my password. I searched the archives and found the new password emailer cgi script, but couldn't get it to work for me... I always get a "user not found" error. Could (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.698)

  Re: LUGNET Password

(...) Go to this URL (URL) add as many additional passwords (up to 4) as you like. You'll need to know at least one valid current password. it's a good practice to have more than one so you can retire all old passwords in case you forget one (then (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.697)

  LUGNET Password

How do I go about changing my LUGNET membership password? (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.697)

  quick update

Just a quick update on the progress of the LUGNET transition... We're continuing to determine and define roles that will be needed during the transition and beyond, plus how we go about determining who should fill those roles. We're improving the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

password
(score: 0.697)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Frank- Thanks for the reply! In my opinion, the LUGNET rules for passwords are the most restrictive that I have ever encountered (including password selection for classified military computer systems). Granted, the LUGNET rules and password (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.695)

  Re: Password help Please!

(...) Just curious - any reason why the new feature won't just allow people to reset their own passwords (in addition to allowing admins to reset anyone's password)? (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.695)

More:  Next Page >>