 Administrative / General / 11654
Re: LUGNET Password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Adam Murtha wrote:
How do I go about changing my LUGNET membership password?

Go to this URL

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/pw/

and add as many additional passwords (up to 4) as you like. You'll need to know
at least one valid current password.

it's a good practice to have more than one so you can retire all old passwords
in case you forget one (then add back the ones you remember and a new one that
you think you're more likely to remember) than the one you forgot)

Hope that helps.

If, on the other hand, what you mean is that you *forgot* your LAST password (or
your ONLY password) and you need your password RESET, then the answer is: send
email to Todd to initiate the password reset process...