 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 41 – 60 of about 520.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Password, need reset.

Hi! It seems I've misplaced my e-mail with the password for my LUGNET-account #1793. I'd like to have a new password sent (or the old one, does not matter). Luckily I'm still logged on in one browser :) Thanks in advance and sorry about the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.327)

  (canceled)

password
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Password help

(...) Not a bad idea, but a more automated solution for reset is being considered instead. --Todd (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Password help

(...) Hi Chris, Sorry about that -- I missed your mail. I see it in my inbox now. I'll ask the server to reset your password -- you should be all set in about 5 minutes. --Todd (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Password help

(...) Who did you email? Todd's currently the only person who can do this. (although changing that is my most desired enhancement request at the moment!) (...) If you emailed Todd, you did the right thing. (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Lost password

(...) A word to the wise: If you currently have only one password, go create another one NOW, then every week or so try to remember all of them, so that you can always reset all your passwords (and you don't have to bump randomly) as soon as you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.322)

  Lost password

Since it's been literally years since I last posted, I've completely forgotten my password - member number 336. I've also retired one of the addresses I have for the account (the mediaone address), so if the new password can be sent only to the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Lost password

(...) Thanks, Lar - I don't recall multiple passwords being an option back in the day, but it's been a while and I may well have forgotten. No advice on my current problem, though? Does anyone know who has the ability to reset passwords? Is it a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Lost password

*bump* Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? If there's some other place I should be posting, or a webpage with a "you forgot your passowrd, you dummy" link, please let me know. Thanks. J (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Lost password

(...) I forgot to say, it's here... (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Lost password

(...) It's been set up that way a few years but it's easy to forget that part of the system is set up that way, it's not blazingly obvious how to get there. (...) Patience, coupled with occasional reminders by email that you're still waiting. I've (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.321)

  To Whom It May Concern...

I need my password reset to Sign Into the database, I've tried to email Todd and Suzanne twice now, but have received no response from them! Can anybody else here help? LMK either way Thanks in advance, Rick LUGNET member #540 (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.318)

  Re: To Whom It May Concern...

(...) As of right now, Todd is the go-to person for password resets. If you've emailed Todd more than once and it's been in a more than 24-48 hour period with no response, then posting here certainly seems the next best thing to do... IIRC he does (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.318)

  LUGNET Admin Question URGENT

Todd, Forgive me for adding this in right here! Been trying to get ahold of you for awhile now using the email on your member page and posting at lugnet.admin.general Could you please reset my password for logging into the database? Also, notice my (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

password
(score: 0.318)

  Password help Please!

I have forgotten my password and would love to log on, but without it it is impossible. Please help me remember my password or show me how to get a new one. I'd be happy to contribute to Lugnet financially if only someone out there would help me (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Apply skip filter settings to searches.

(...) Why not? The folks in .debate cast aspersions all the time. (...) Maybe so, but bionicle isn't under off-topic, and isn't included in the default skip filters. Try the "animal" search youself. Imagine you're 8, searching for animal building (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

password
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LUGNET Password

(...) Go to this URL (URL) add as many additional passwords (up to 4) as you like. You'll need to know at least one valid current password. it's a good practice to have more than one so you can retire all old passwords in case you forget one (then (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Frank- Thanks for the reply! In my opinion, the LUGNET rules for passwords are the most restrictive that I have ever encountered (including password selection for classified military computer systems). Granted, the LUGNET rules and password (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Password help Please!

(...) Just curious - any reason why the new feature won't just allow people to reset their own passwords (in addition to allowing admins to reset anyone's password)? (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.pieniazek@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Hz4JyM.6A0@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Hmm, I thought the strength requirements had been relaxed. I'm using a password originally considered weak. I honestly have not had to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.311)

More:  Next Page >>