 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 161 – 180 of about 520.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My Password

(...) no problem, sent. :) Dan (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.235)

  Re: lost

(...) you need to log in. you do that by clicking on the "Sign In" icon at the top of most LUGNET pages. You will need your member number, and your password. If you lost your password, write to admin@lugnet.com with your member number, and we will (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.233)

  lost

Two questions: (1) I'd like to update my membership info, but it's been so long I've forgotten how. How do I do that? (2) I forgot my password, what do I do? I didn't see any links to help pages, but maybe I'm just blind or something. thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) that you will get - the password will be emailed to you (if it hasn't been already) once the membership is activated. It has nothing to do with the membership packets. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Possible crawler-bot alert?

(...) are there some measure in place? yes, some. Is it possible to block out crawlers? not really. As long as anyone can point their browser (or newsreader) and connect to LUGNET, without requiring a password, the data there can be harvested. We (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.230)

  Password Request for a Friend

Todd and Suz - My best friend, Brandon Grifford, has been waiting to hear from you for almost a week regarding a password situation. He has not yet gotten a reply, and he has emailed you twice. His former email address (brandonpreaches@hotmail.com) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) The packets are more of a free bonus, really. Sort of a fun thing to get. And, I imagine, a lot of work to generate. (there's printing the stickers, printing the envelope labels, stuffing the envelopes etc. etc.) I expect there probably are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

I agree, Scott. If we aren't going to get membership packs, someone should say so. I would think that whatever information is there could be morphed into a web page that could be accessed by members and not lurkers. I would like a password, though, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) Oh, not even that. I'm #447 and I never got a packet either. :( ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

Tanya, thanks for bringing this up again. I posted almost the exact same queston nearly a month ago and am still awaiting a response. My guess would be that the packets were made for the first 500 people and the rest of us just get to grin and bear (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) I am 549 and still waiting. I know there are those that came before me that are also waiting. Let's face it membership kits will probably never happen again. Jude (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

Dan, My membership has been active since last January. That's where this whole mini-rant started. Like I said earlier in this thread, if you need another pair of hands to send emails, I could help. I spend the daytime at home with my little boy and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

If it has not been done already, it sounds like a note needs to be put on the membership form saying that membership packs may be delayed (or may never come). As for those who are waiting for packs right now I think they need to be updated. I expect (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Still no Membrship pack/ password

Dear Suz et al, I have been waiting ever so patiently. I would like to make another $10 contribution to Lugnet, but it seems to me that I should hold off until I can at least see what my first $10 (that I sent last January) got me besides posting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.229)

  Need to get password emailed

Hi, I don't know who to send email to but I thought this would be an appropriate group. I haven't used my password for quite some time and I have no idea what it is. Could I get my password emailed to me somehow? Thanks, Michael Member #82 (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.228)

  member packets (continued)

sorry.. I'm posting from a library with time-limited 'net use. (...) anyway... after separating last spring, Todd handed the things over to me. It was then that I found out that all document/graphics files had been lost at some time in the past. In (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Password Request for a Friend

Tim, brandon@zacktron.com was sent his new password on Fri Dec 28 at 9:49am -Suz LUGNET Admin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Need to get password emailed

(...) That was fast....Thanks a lot. Michael (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Need to get password emailed

(...) sure, done. Dan (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Password Request for a Friend

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:B6BCCC32-FFA7-1...ate.com... (...) Thanks. Still, strange, because it never arrived for him. I'll have to double check with the ISP that runs zacktron.com that set up his address....could (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.228)

More:  Next Page >>