 Administrative / General / 9982
Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:

You may want to consider posting this to market.auction as it's on charter
there and off charter here, I believe.

If someone can come up with a gentler and milder way of saying this, please
let me know. I'm all ears.

Use e-mail.

A 2nd suggestion: I think it is time you stopped being "LUGNET policeman".
Todd has made it clear the Dan is now the "head whacker" around here. Suz
has already said she and Todd are stressed right now, why not just leave
this well alone.

Let's hope this thread ends here.

Scott A

But it needed to be said, and that someone bucked against my saying it
illustrates quite clearly my point that LUGNET has a serious community
problem. If people get flamed for gently and mildly trying to set things
aright, we're doomed, because the admins don't have time to help steer the
community to this level of detail.