 Administrative / General / 9893
    Re: Brickbay? —Kenneth Wright
   (...) I don't think anyone was being, or needed to be, apologetic. It seemed more of a rare case of being quite polite, especially when the offending parties clearly did not intentionally, and quite understandably, misdirect their posts. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Brickbay? —Cary Clark
     In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes: ... (...) This is odd. What is the URL for the page that shows only 6 sub-catagories? When I go to: (URL) I see nine catagories. Since .brickshops, .appraisal and .theory are relatively new, is it (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Brickbay? —Kenneth Wright
     (...) This is where I goofed: I started from the LUGNET main page (www.lugnet.com), looking for information regarding BrickBay's server being down. Scrolling down, under MARKET, I saw "Buy/Sell" as one of only 6 choices, and it seemed to make the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Brickbay? —Cary Clark
     (...) ... (...) Here's a request of Admin: Please add market.brickshops to the LUGNET main page NewsGroup Shortcuts. Since there is limited available real estate, I recommend also removing the less-frequented groups. Activity on market.jambalaya is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Brickbay? —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes: <snip> I think you went off half cocked. My reply to Cary was thanking him for stepping up and doing what needed to be done. (and lamenting that sometimes people give grief about it) I suspect he (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)