 Administrative / General / 9871
  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Hi Tim, If I'd realized you were looking for a community response, I would have stepped up sooner; I too am disappointed in the lack of administrative response. Personally, I suspect that Suz is approaching burnout WRT to Lugnet; It's a very (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) to. (...) response. Moi aussi. There are things happening which really deserve an admin response. I also volunteered weeks ago to curate lugnet.town, both in the curators newsgroup and by email to Suz. No (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:Gops00.KAD@lugnet.com... (...) response. That's ok. I thought that the post in and of itself would invoke replies, but I was mistaken. At least I know Larry and I aren't alone in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Gentlemen, I'm with you all on this one. Kevin put it all in perspective saying "how can one volunteer if there's no response when one tries?". Twice now I've asked for a pair of curatorships (.build.mecha and .org.us.lugola) in an attempt to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Here's one more. I'd be willing to dedicate at least two hours a day to curate lugnet.space as well as other tangential groups, and to coordinate my efforts with other curators. James' approach is excellent; which in a nutshell is to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)