 Administrative / General / 9477
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:20:02 GMT

I'm not trying to derail Paul's thread or anything but I have noticed less
posts from certain regulars as well.  I'm still posting but I feel I've
dropped a bit.  I actually almost didn't post this message and then figured
that it didn't make any sense not to.

I'm not really agressively attacking the current system, nor do I have any
other solutions.  I have also browsed through the stats group and haven't
noticed any real drop in average posts.  I guess I just wanted to bring to
attention the fact that there are in fact some individuals who are posting
less now.

-Jon