 Administrative / General / 8248
Re: How do we ask for a new newsgroup to be set up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 22:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mario Ferrari writes:
Generally speaking we try and keep all the general interest posts into the
proper lugnet newsgroups: general, robotics, trains... but some of us feel
not very comfortable with English so post into loc.it messages that could
deserve a wider audience.
We don't want to replicate under loc.it a by topic hierarchy.
Just to clarify. I might be wrong, but believe nobody ever asked for
loc.it.space, loc.it.trains or other subgroups.

I just remember it being discussed in the past:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=4695

Carbon 60