 Administrative / General / 7897
7896  |  7898
Subject:
How do we ask for a new newsgroup to be set up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:29:08 GMT

Or is this post sufficient?

Several of us here in the UK would like a UK specific buy-sell-trade group.
The current market group is international and we would like to separate out
our buy-sell-trades when we want to only deal within the UK.

So our request would be for a lugnet.loc.uk.buy-sell-trade newsgroup.

What happens now?

regards
lawrence