 Administrative / General / 7161
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:05:29 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Do the higher prices of the "art" designs seem offensive in any way, or
just strange?  Do they discourage purchasing of the lower-priced "standard"
designs?  How do people feel about the prices as a whole?  Basically none

I think it's just strange, that's all. Personally, I'm waiting on colored
shirts -- I'll definitely buy at least one then.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/