 Administrative / General / 7081
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
PS. DX was my favourite design too, but it's a shame that that gives the
*least* to LUGNET. If I had the choice, I'd probably buy a CX, or just a C..
but the DX is still cool!

Welp, maybe things are priced wrong.  That can be pretty easily adjusted.
what do you (or anyone) think are good prices for these?

From a UK perspective, these prices are pretty fair - for a plain white
t-shirt/vest I pay about $15. This is for a good quality item, I'm sure I could
pay less than half that if I looked hard enough. Equally, I'm sure I could pay
double that...

Scott A

--Todd