 Administrative / General / 7070
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
Here they are!

  http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/

Am I to understand that the $13.00 DX shirt will cost me $33.00 because it is
being shipped internationally?!? (All the way to Ottawa, Canada)

Please say it ain't so.

Yeah, I was about to send an order to Toronto, but I don't want to be hit for
that much shipping :)

Richard

PS. DX was my favourite design too, but it's a shame that that gives the
*least* to LUGNET. If I had the choice, I'd probably buy a CX, or just a C..
but the DX is still cool!