 Administrative / General / 7137
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:27:53 GMT

Do the higher prices of the "art" designs seem offensive in any way, or just
strange?  Do they discourage purchasing of the lower-priced "standard"
designs?  How do people feel about the prices as a whole?  Basically none of
the shirts are getting bought at all -- less than 10 sales so far.  I realize
most of the problem is the color (white) and the sizes (no XXL & XXXL) but I
wonder if there are other problems.

BTW, has anyone who purchased a T-shirt received it yet and what do they
think about the quality?

--Todd

First of all, I like the concept of the shirts. I used to wear my Green Day
shirt everywhere back when they were nobodys, and then if someone recognized
it, they knew that both of you had that rare thing in common. Lugnet shirts
offer the same possibility, as I see it.

The prices seem to reflect the amount of color and size of the printed area,
so I don't think they are offensive. I ordered mine Thursday, it shipped
Friday, and I got it Monday. It's lovely. I'm afraid to wear it because I like
it so much. I bought the cheapest one available, partly because I don't like
flashy or busy clothes, but probably mostly because I'm Dutch. Uh-oh,
FUT lugnet.off-topic.stop-stereotyping-people,-you-miscreant.

-Adam   8^D