 Administrative / General / 7070
  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) Yeah, I was about to send an order to Toronto, but I don't want to be hit for that much shipping :) Richard PS. DX was my favourite design too, but it's a shame that that gives the *least* to LUGNET. If I had the choice, I'd probably buy a CX, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) Welp, maybe things are priced wrong. That can be pretty easily adjusted. what do you (or anyone) think are good prices for these? --Todd (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) $13 is good for the DX :) But I probably wouldn't blink if it was $15. You seem to have priced the ones with the bigger logo's and most colour higher than the rest? Maybe it's just my Britishness, but I'd feel a bit too gaudy wearing a t-shirt (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) I don't understand the difference in prices from shirt to shirt. I also don't know why someone would want to be charged more. When I want to donate to LUGNET, I'll just Paypal you or send a check. As far as I can see it, they ought to all be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) From a UK perspective, these prices are pretty fair - for a plain white t-shirt/vest I pay about $15. This is for a good quality item, I'm sure I could pay less than half that if I looked hard enough. Equally, I'm sure I could pay double (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) Do the higher prices of the "art" designs seem offensive in any way, or just strange? Do they discourage purchasing of the lower-priced "standard" designs? How do people feel about the prices as a whole? Basically none of the shirts are (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) First of all, I like the concept of the shirts. I used to wear my Green Day shirt everywhere back when they were nobodys, and then if someone recognized it, they knew that both of you had that rare thing in common. Lugnet shirts offer the same (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) I bought a CX and a DA (I'll have to check, I think they both have the D pattern on the front). As far as quality goes... the Beefy T feels a little thinner than I recall them being. The artwork looks like some type of iron-on process, not (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!

(...) I think it's just strange, that's all. Personally, I'm waiting on colored shirts -- I'll definitely buy at least one then. (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)