 Administrative / General / 6818
Re: 1 new or 3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
I hope that despite all of the discussion, Todd keeps this one low priority.
:)

Agreed.

However, sometimes the one line fix (that truly *IS* a 1 line fix, that is,
about 11 % of them :-) ) that can be banged out in 15 minutes, especially if
the likelihood of failure is low, and the consequences of failure are minimal,
is a GREAT way to take a break from a big huge thorny high priority major
rewrite. Even if it is low priority to get it fixed.

No idea if this is a one line fix or not, of course, without seeing the code.

++Lar