 Administrative / General / 6819
6818  |  6820
Subject:
Qustion about search function for Todd Lehmann.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:16:14 GMT

Does your lugnet search function prioritize according to words used in the
search.

For instance would it make any difference if I rearranged the following
search words or can I put them in any particular order?

minfig accessories castle

It doesn't seem to make a difference - what I am really after, though, is a
visual library of minfig headgear for the entire Castle and related themes.

It would be nice if lugnet search option could include an option to require
ALL keywords to be found to make a match, or at the very least, prioritize
searches in a percentage rating, with 100% having everything someone
searched for, and going downwards from that.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde