 Administrative / General / 6582
Re: Pre-announcement: member pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:02:11 GMT

hi markus and all
i'm very sorry i didn't respond to this post sooner.

In lugnet.admin.general, Markus Wolf writes:
1)  AFter seeing Joseph's reviews here, I want to see (some of) the other
115.

here's a quick index page i made of the reviews:
http://members.xoom.com/legohead/reviews.html

2)  There is no place to respond to these reviews...

as todd mentioned in one of his responses, watch the lugnet.reviews page:
http://www.lugnet.com/reviews/
and join in to that newsgroup where you can also add your own reviews or
respond to others posts.

..joseph g