 Administrative / General / 6528
  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) My issue isn't whether he's a good trader. I didn't ask to trade with him, and I don't have the interest. I don't care if he's a good trader. No, my issue is with his incredible lack of tact in resorting to spam to further his business. If he (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) it (...) immoral (...) I agree 100%. I simply responded to his message when it came to my newsguy address and asked him to remove my address, although I know for a fact I have never done business with him before. When it showed up at my (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) Helge Viker currently posts on LUGNET in .market.buy-sell-trade. Which raises the question: Should administrative steps be taken against him for harvesting addresses from LUGNET for spam? Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

I suggest that Todd give him a warning, in private, about sending spam. He could point out that posting reaches a wider audience, and he is more likely to gain customers. Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) and (...) it (...) immoral (...) What about having the tackt to let me now directly that this was not the way of doing things ? Or at least inform me that you had put a negative posting on Lugnet ? I did not see this discussion until today - (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) Helge, Thanks for letting us know what you are doing and that you are stoping your E-mails. I would note however that probably the main reason you only got 1 negative e-mail as feed back is probably because most Internet providers and E-mail (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) if (...) The note is taken, and I will have this in mind in the future. (...) and (...) Both Jeremy Sproat and Eric Kingsley has been send a mail with a copy of the mail where I got their email address. I will do the same for anybody else (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)