 Administrative / General / 5248
Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:41:53 GMT

The problem is with: document.selection() where you are grabbing the
clipboard and passing it into the URL.  As stated earlier in this thread I
have it working fine when this is removed.

I have not yet been able to make it work straight from the address line.  I
had to put it into an HTML document.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.admin.general
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
It adds the link all right, but then when you try to click on it in • the
fave menu, it says (in the bottom status bar) 'error on page'. Nothing
else - it just doesn't come up. (I use IE5).

Yup. The dragging was a great idea. But Shiri is correct. I also use • IE5
here at work and it sez the same thing.

ditto.

Welp, if anyone can figure out how to coax MSIE5 into handling JavaScript
correcly, and can write up a detailed "HowTo", I'd be happy to add it to a
page of instructions on the website.

--Todd