 Administrative / General / 4924
Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Sure. But Eric's point was that the idea is unneccessary, since the idea • of
creating .market.#theme# groups would:
a) be better than changing the charter of every theme group, even in your • mind
(Scott)
b) create an option for people who DO NOT want to read auction/sale posts • in
theme groups
c) not require asking Todd to do something he has SPECIFICALLY said he • doesn't
want to do.

Todd's thoughts in the past are not, as far as I am aware, written in stone.

I didn't say so. I was just quoting Eric's arguement.

Indeed, this would be mad as LUGNet will have to evolve with to meet demand
to a certain extent - I am not specifically referring to this issue.

Huh? You lost me here.

-Shiri