 Administrative / General / 4682
4681  |  4683
Subject:
lugnet.org.it.itlug ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:20:31 GMT

1) I was wandering if ItLUG needs its lugnet.org.it.itlug ng. I'd be tempted
to answer yes just to make our users group receive a more official
acknowledgement of its existence <g>

On the other side, all the people that currently post on lugnet.loc.it *are*
ItLUG members, so that would simply mean to move the traffic from one ng to
the other and I can't see any possible benefit in this. Any suggestion?

2) Talking about subgroups, we Italians would like to get the regional
subgroups removed. I mean until we are so many we actually need that kind of
geographical detail :-)
I know the UK guys got their regional structure simplified.
And if I should ever imagine a sub-structure for the lugnet.loc.it (in a far
future), I think this should be by topic and not by location. Something like
.it.robotics, .it.trains, .it.marketplace etc.

Just some free thoughts.

Mario