 Administrative / General / 4693
Re: lugnet.org.it.itlug ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:57:38 GMT

Mario Ferrari ha scritto:

1) I was wandering if ItLUG needs its lugnet.org.it.itlug ng. I'd be tempted
to answer yes just to make our users group receive a more official
acknowledgement of its existence <g>

IMHO I dont' really think we need a separate newsgroup for our LUG.
There is no problem at all handling the two things (ItLUG and loc.it)
together, indeed there are many advantages on having both on the same
NG.
A sub-structure instead could be helpful to better organize the
different subjects. Based on the messages I usually see on the loc.it
newsgroup, let's say a possible structure could be the following:

loc.it
loc.it.robotics
loc.it.trains
loc.it.events
loc.it.itlug
loc.it.market

And fur sure we don't need other regional sub-structures, at least for
the moment. My suggestion is to remove the existing regional groups.

Giulio