 Administrative / General / 4681
4680  |  4682
Subject:
The Great Guinness Toast (was: Re: Any parties planned for the odometer clicking one over?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:59:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Mmmmmmmmmm, pitchers of Guinness ....
This calls for a non-weekday meeting, I daresay.
[...]

Hey!--The "Great Guinness Toast" is coming up soon!

This Saturday night (2 days away!) at 11:30 pm EST, February 26:

   http://www.guinness.ie/us/toast/website/dyncon/even/index.html

Looks like the same day as the NELUG "TCS dry run"

   http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=52

so if people happen to be back in town by then, this could be a fun way
to round out the day.

Bison Country BBQ in Waltham says, "Oya, we're participating in the Toast."

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug]