 Administrative / General / 4299
Re: Any parties planned for the odometer clicking one over?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:26:52 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I noticed that LUGNET will be hitting a milestone very soon.  If
my calcultions are correct on Thursday of next week if current
averages hold LUGNET will receive its 100,000th post.

Hey, you're right -- good estimate! -- looks like it will indeed
happen sometime tomorrow.

I understand how Todd would know how many posts there are total, but
how can Eric know?  I'm reading via NNTP and don't get this
information.  I've also tried viewing the LUGnet web site, but I don't
see anything there either.  Nothing in admin.statistics gives me a
clue.  ???

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX