 Administrative / General / 4451
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:11:33 GMT

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:46:12 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:
Followups to .theory

of .market, at least temporarily.  That would hit him where he lives, as
they say.  But as I've said before, I tend to go in for the iron-fisted
johdpur-and-mirrored-sunglasses-wearing dictator approach to rule (at least,
when people cross me).

This is something I've wondered about - if posting eBay auctions here
makes much difference.  I'm sure it can, but I'm not sure it always
does.

I've run a few auctions this week (small stuff all, to be sure)
without mentioning them on LUGNET or RTL.  In every case the sets
seemed to go for what I expected they would or more.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?