 Administrative / General / 4450
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:07:45 GMT

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:46:12 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:

Lorbaat wrote:

As a note, Scott didn't say he'd donate $10 to Lugnet.  He said "a charity".

Right. And he didn't say which one. Can I nominate the Nikolai and Taya
Pieniazek College Fund?? :-)

Dang, and here I was going to nominate the E. P. Joslin Center for the Study of
the Effects of Bushmill's and Guinness.

I'd like to volunteer for that study.  I'll stick with the Bushmill's
side of things, though.  As a matter of fact... I have some with which
to study downstairs right now.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?