 Administrative / General / 326
Re: CFD: lugnet.announce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:42:36 GMT

Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote:
Agreed!  It has been my experience that *.announce groups
are low-volume, moderated groups with almost no "discussion"
going on, and that's why I subscribe to them.

Todd, I'd agree that this is generally a normal assumption. But I still see
the use for a general announcement group, and lugnet.announce sure seems
like the intuitive name for that too.

How about making lugnet.announce such that "Followup-To" must be set to
another group?