 Administrative / General / 258
Re: CFD: lugnet.announce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:28:31 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
think lugnet.admin.announce might work also.

Good suggestion. I think lugnet.announce.important wouldn't really do much
good -- after all, everything I say is important.

Well, yes, of course it is.  :)  Me too, and Mike especially.  :)

I guess renaming would be a last resort -- I'll move it down on the web page
list, and on the web posting page, it really ought to repeat the group charter,
especially for groups like that which are prone to pseudo-abuse.

--Todd