 Administrative / General / 3232
  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) As an active Lugnet reader, I must disagree with the irritating thread. LUGNET allows me to read only those messages that I want without wasting time on insignificant irritating threads. Keeping some sort of order in the jungle of messages (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) What are the chances of seeing something like this? Personally, I'd like to see even *more* than that, with perhaps: lugnet.marketplace.pieces lugnet.marketplace.sets lugnet.marketplace.castle (.space, .town, .technic, .robotics, etc) with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) It's interesting -- this particular person who posted those comments actually has been using the LUGNET groups for over a year and has posted more than 100 times. I don't want to speak for him, but you can read his opinions directly, courtest (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) Yeah, and he's whining about someone pissing in his Wheaties now like a "dork" as he calls it just like he made a fool (and a hypocrite) a while back when he ranted about how evil Larry's consortium to acquire train parts was and how it was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) Let's not go there... Mark's a friend of mine, even when we have our differences, and a good trading partner, and I hope to get to meet him someday if I ever get to go to OZ. I think it's best that we keep the discussion focused on the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)