 Administrative / General / 3190
Re: Blind to icons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 05:00:05 GMT

but I've been a bit hesitant to make widespread use of them without better
understanding customized color settings in web browsers.  I seem to recall
someone (I think it was Tom Stangl) once long ago fervently denouncing the
use of white text on web pages.

--Todd

White text in graphics is ok, but white fonts are unprintable, and
that irritates some people alot.

KL