 Administrative / General / 3115
Re: Current LEGO.COM survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Miller writes:
Scott Smallbeck <scotts@contactics.com> wrote:
Not this again.  I got the same response in my last posting here:
http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=3175
There needs to be an on-topic.fun group!

Hopefully, all of LUGnet is about fun in some way or another! I think "fun"
lego posts are entirely appropriate in lugnet.general. "(set collection,
educational usage, observations, original stories, games, holiday fun,
rumors, musings, weird dreams, etc.)"

Definitely.  Yup, this subject (the lego.com survey) is 100% on-topic to
.general, falling into the "observations" and "etc." portions of "community-
wide discussion of experiences and ideas (..., etc.)" and also under LEGO
"business units" (if you think of lego.com as a business unit of TLG).

The .off-topic hieararchy of groups is actually for "Off-topic (non-LEGO®)
discussions."

--Todd