 Administrative / General / 3114
Re: Current LEGO.COM survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:28:56 GMT

Scott Smallbeck <scotts@contactics.com> wrote:
Not this again.  I got the same response in my last posting here:
http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=3175
There needs to be an on-topic.fun group!

Hopefully, all of LUGnet is about fun in some way or another! I think "fun"
lego posts are entirely appropriate in lugnet.general. "(set collection,
educational usage, observations, original stories, games, holiday fun,
rumors, musings, weird dreams, etc.)"