 Administrative / General / 3116
Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:22:44 GMT

Todd and Chris, this is getting good: this is what collaboration
is all about; getting something better than any one person can do
alone.

One significant part of the push-pull equation is "project
learning", which is based on even very young people doing
significant investigatory projects.  Since Legos are
inherently project oriented, the fit is complete! I will post
a little about the early-childhood work at Regio Emilia in
Italy on project learning, later.

Todd, I'd like to see the charter of lugnet.robotics.edu include
some reference to projects.. projects suggested, projects in
development, projects needing help. Or whatever you think is
the right language.

Sorry.. in a hurry again!! Be Back Soon...

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont