 Administrative / General / 3105
Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:24:29 GMT

Todd, Dave, Ralph,

OK!! This can work.

I like the simple .edu  (I was just grumbling, avoiding
the Educator noun...)  We're all learners and teachers.

I'm out the door to work on Mindstorms with my
Grandchildren! Be back this PM....

Todd, who can create a group on LUGNET???

Thanks, people!

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont