 Administrative / General / 2692
Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET, REV 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:16:45 GMT

In article <FGxBz2.D9F@lugnet.com>, John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@ema
il.msn.com> writes

Tony, please don't feel like I'm jumping on you.  Rather I'm hoping to correct a
misperception I fear has been created by this whole nasty business.  Your
suggestions are creative and well-taken.

-John Van

No problem :-)  I'm not currently interested in the CAD groups, and this
vote came as a bit of a shock.

Bearing in mind the good nature of the people and discussions in this
community, I was just wondering if there was another way round the
problem.

--
Tony Priestman