 Administrative / General / 2607
Re: cascading vote choices (was: Re: i admit i was wrong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:36:56 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:
But those of us most involved with LCAD consider your opinions important.  We
want to encourage greater participation from new and "marginal" members.  If
JW's posts are driving such people away, that's just as important a
consideration as the iritation we feel at such posts.

Thanks. I'll post my opinions (I prefer the "mentor" solution). But LCAD
really isn't something of interest to me (sorry!), and I wouldn't really
participate in the group no matter what the climate.