 Administrative / General / 2603
Re: cascading vote choices (was: Re: i admit i was wrong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:10:48 GMT

But those of us most involved with LCAD consider your opinions important.  We
want to encourage greater participation from new and "marginal" members.  If
JW's posts are driving such people away, that's just as important a
consideration as the iritation we feel at such posts.

-John Van

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
I don't want my vote to count 10 times anyone else's, but I certainly
think the LCAD stalwarts' votes ought to be considered more important
than most other peoples'.

That's why I'm not voting.