 Administrative / General / 2608
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:32:46 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

And another part of the terms should be for him to use a signature.  That's
another one of the things I've pushed for a long time that he's FLAT OUT
IGNORED and therefore REFUSED to change (rather arrogantly).

I'm not sure I buy this. What value, exactly, does a signature bring? It
seems decorative, and the value is mostly to the appender being able to
make:

-Tim <><

political statements or statements about their belief systems

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114