 Administrative / General / 2611
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:39:38 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
I'd ask the general question. Is a signature block mandatory? I think
not.

Of course not.  It's ridiculous to think that people should be forced
to use a sig.  Your name's in the header, both handle and real name if
you use one.  What possible reason could we as a community come up
with to justify forcing anyone to use a sig?

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.